Thursday, April 28, 2005

Six Days and Counting....

The time before we return to Kazakhstan is growing shorter. I'm still playing Super Shopper, buying gifts for everyone in Kazakhstan. Okay, that's an exageration.

I just finished up buying gifts for the 49 children at the Shelter, and Katya's 6 caregivers. I also bought a Braves cap for Sergei, our driver. I still have the director, the assistant director, Shaisada, Marina, Katya's ex-caretaker and the Dept of Ed rep.

Then I have to buy a few more items for Katya and start thinking about packing!

I have a hair appointment for this Saturday, my first haircut in about 7 months. So, I might look slightly different in my next photo.

My mother arrives Sunday afternoon. I've been talking to Cameron about how he's going to play here with Grandma and Dante while Mama and Daddy go get Katya.

Now we have an email from Gulzhan asking us where we want to stay Friday morning when we arrive in Almaty. I have to let Jim know by the end of the day. We thought we were going to stay at the Hotel Peking, but it looks like we have a few options.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home