Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Are We There Yet?

On Friday, our SW received our home study back with requested edits. We also learned that we needed another reference. The SW was able to make all the changes over the weekend and we got our good friend Kelley to write a quick reference letter. Everything was emailed back to our home study agency early morning.

I think that means they now have everything they need to process our home study out. I'm on pins and needles hoping it gets to USCIS this week.

We received the blank medical forms on Saturday, so off we went on another trip to the doctor's office. They redid them, and we picked them up yesterday afternoon.

We have all our documents except the home study, post placement agreement, and of course, our new I-171H.

I couldn't help myself, I did some more shopping for KJ. She now has Hello Kitty bedding for her room. We plan on getting her a new twin size bed. I just couldn't resist the pink and the sweet kitty face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home