Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Here at LAST!

We checked the mail this morning, NO 171H. I was crushed. I was too mad to mail the package I had brought with us. So, we went home and I left the package in the car.

I decided to go back to the PO this afternoon, mail the package, and check the mail one more time.


IT WAS THERE!!!


The agent had used our street address, instead of our PO Box, so the postal carrier had to bring it back and look up our box number. Thank goodness he/she did, instead of just returning to sender!

So, we're off to Atlanta tomorrow morning after a stop at the credit union to get the 171H notarized.

I'm hoping everything will go smoothly and we can get all the copies made and hand deliver our dossier to our agency in the afternoon. (They are in Lawrenceville, 20 miles from where we're getting the apostilles.)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home