Thursday, February 03, 2005

I am Blessed!

Beyond measure! To my wonderful friends at FT, THANK YOU!

Yesterday, I brought home a HUGE box from the post office. The box had instructions on it that I wasn't to open it until Tom got home. Somehow I made it!

Tom got home and we opened a box. Inside was everything for a Virtual Big Girl Shower, from my friends here! I couldn't read the beautiful card without crying.

It was the most wonderful evening ladies! Tom took pictures, as instructed and I have put them in a photo album to share.

You'll also find some pictures of KJ's room and dress I bought her for court.

From the bottom of my heart, I thank you special ladies. You'll never know how much it meant to me. It came just when I needed it too. I don't know what I would do without my FT Friends. Your friendship and support are priceless.

And if that isn't enough, we got an update on KJ!

SHE HAS HER ALBUM AND LOOKS FORWARD TO SEEING US WHEN WE ARRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Here's the Album: Virtual Big Girl Shower and More



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home